Crisp Environments offers disinfecting services to aid in the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
Our professional disinfection services include:
- Electrostatic sprayer, pump or battery sprayer, or manual spray process
- Use of hospital grade, EPA-approved disinfectants
- Adherence to CDC guidelines
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Electrostatic spraying is a disinfecting method that sprays an electrically charged mist onto surfaces and objects to eliminate contaminants and germs.
When to use Electrostatic spraying
Electrostatic spraying is recommended for high-risk locations and is more effective than wiping or hand surface cleaning alone since the electrically charged disinfectants spreading to not only the tops of surfaces but all sides and hard-to-reach places. Therefore, electrostatic spraying completely disinfects every surface in the treated area.
Recommended high-traffic touch areas for disinfecting services:
- Door handles and entryway doors
- Counter tops, tables, and chairs
- Light switches and elevator buttons
- Handrails and stairwell rails
- Restroom sinks, fixtures, and dispensers
- Break and employees’ rooms and appliances
- Conference and shared rooms and furniture
- Phones, keyboards, and mouse devices
- Shared workspaces such as lobbies and multi-purpose rooms
Professional disinfecting services are ideal for high-risk locations and businesses, and those that provide services to large populations like hospitals, clinics, schools, hotels, gyms, restaurants, warehouses, distribution centers, corporate offices, and many others.
Inquire today to obtain a custom commercial disinfecting services plan to avoid the spread of transmitted diseases and contaminants such as coronavirus, colds and flus, viruses, bacteria, and germs.